Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm here!!

Wow, I'm here. It's kinda like walking into a new home and all it's possibilities! I've thought about starting a blog for quite sometime now, and decided 2010 was the year to just do it.
My family & friends probably think I'm a tad different. I like to think I am outside the box, as far as the things I do and believe in. I use Young Living Essential Oils and their supplements, Reiki, alternative medicine, and am into food storage and preparedness. I believe there are many paths, but one God.
Hmm, this is a tad harder than I thought! All of the things I had going through my mind to write about have flown the coop! I am more impressed now how much effort goes into all the blogs I subscribe to.
Little bit more about me, and then I'll wrap it up for now. I am 50, mother, grandmother, and wife. I live in a small town in Illinois. Moved here from Chicago about 15 years ago. I love to read, cook, make jewelry, and further my education on the body's ability to heal itself. (almost said long walks on the beach cuz it sounded like an intro to a dating service!)
That's it in a nutshell, and all for now, I'll be back soon, hope you will too!
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment